Saturday, December 21, 2013

My 2013 in Review...

It's going to be Christmas soon. And then year end. Yes, another year has ended. I've been blogging very very little, was too lazy to sign in to log my journey. After all, Facebook allowed me to update statuses now and then, although that was more of opinion rather than a log about my journey.

I'm waiting in agony for my semester result, and also my promotion result. Well, whatever it is, 2013 had been very much about pushing it through. Other than knowing my bf this year, nothing significant happen this year. Or maybe not. At least, I'm trying harder, pretending to climb the corporate ladder (have I ever told anyone I dislike being an OL)?

But this year mark greater improvement for me in my baking activities :) Yippee, I have crossed into baking bread although am still in the process of trying to fine tune it to soften the internal and lighten up the crust. Hmmm, perhaps next time, I will start a blog for my baking and cooking activities. That would certainly be a lot more useful and purposeful for my life than journey about being an OL...

I've also started going back more into evaluating the economy. Well, have left the whole thing out of my life since a long time and taking it back with all the statistics and analysing the figures had been awesome experience. But, would starting a blog on that be too much of an academic exercise? Well, it would mainly be about money speak anyway or rather about standard of living, the comparison of the economies all over the world or perhaps even on the view on the latest from the various central banks starting from where else if not the Federal Reserve of the US of A. Will KIV on that...

A number of things I need to apply. The very thought of filling up forms feels quite life threatening, right??? Let's start with tomorrow morning so that I can end the year checking off the entire lists, then... :)

No comments: