Friday, August 16, 2013

My Inspiration & Supporter

For a long time, I was basically trudging out on my own, pushing it but without real inspiration. When God came into my life, I knew He is always with me. I just never knew that He would be sending a guy whose name will always reminds me about God's presence in my life - Emmanuel.. :)

These days, I thought I was losing steam, losing the push to keep going even as I continue with my MBA. In fact, I felt so tired that I really thought of giving up. In fact, just yesterday, I felt like just throwing all that effort out the window and not see it again. But, something different occur.

Now, every time when I felt like things are getting unbearable, I just have to think of this guy, EJ and all the burden that he is carrying now ... taking care of his mother by himself, his heavy workload and he still push on in his study. Then it just felt like, if he can do it, what with so much burden on his shoulder, I can do it too because my burden is lighter.

EJ, you truly are an inspiration. Your presence in my life have made me draw closer to God too. As I have always been a person who needed to look for man that I can look up to, in you I found that person, one whom I respect, love and want to protect and share your burden. For me, it's never about the money, career, fame but all about the hard work and the positive attitude. 

P.S. This guy not only inspired me but have lovingly continue to support me and encourage me ... :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Much Love and Happiness to you and EJ <3

ChiewYee Toh said...

Thanks, Helen :)