Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Challenges Ahead - Keep Pushing It

The other day, while clearing up the clutter in my bedroom, trying to be a little more order with my things. Along with all that, I saw a lot of old entries for my journal which brought into my memory the main reason I started this blog... that is to keep track of my walk with the Lord. I thank God for each part, each footprint, for each step He guided me until this far.

So, now... what is in store? Or should it be, what's out of the store now??.. :)

Well, it's going to be another semester of grind at work, study and trying to find a semblance of thing called making a future plan (something to that effect). Yuppp... so, it's going to be full steam ahead again after the short lil lull. And I am so looking forward to it (hopefully).

But, as I was not able to register for as many subjects as I'd like to, which means I will be drag for at least 1 additional semester (6 months), I promise God I will learn to take things one at a time, to enjoy the process while taking on the challenges, instead of trying to keep pushing without taking in the things that I'm currently going through. Because 10 years from now, all these will be a distant but hopefully another wonderful memory.

Work wise, being still a clerk, I thank God all the time because in all honesty, all these taught me humility. And all these experience that I am going through made me admire even more of those who worked really lowly despite having high education, including that of PhD because they chose to accept their calling instead of going for corporate climbing like everyone else. Yes, taking the path that most people don't like, the path very less travelled, the path avoided by everyone but the passionate .. I found myself in awe of these people and thanking the sacrifices that so many of these people made. I thank God because my life experiences enriched my perspectives and all these are very humbling to me.

And for the future .... that's for God to hold my little finger to guide me there, one step at a time. In the meantime, I need to do the best in whatever that's given to me, to be a good steward, and to learn more baking and cooking and gardening, because those are passions renewed by the Lord in my very being ...... :)

I also want to thank God for bringing into my life a very special person whose very name also reminded me of the Lord. Emmanuel had been a blessing, not only as a special friend but his presence in my life keep me close to the Lord in the way that I knew not.
May the Lord cause me to walk even closer to Him, to take up the challenges which He had lay ahead for me

No comments: